How to install applications
Note: Installing and using the applications from unknown sources might cause damage to your phone or result in personal data loss or disclosure.
How to uninstall applications
(1) Select “Settings"---"Apps" on the home screen to find those apps you want to uninstall, click uninstall or use the third-party tool to uninstall them.
(2) Find the application icon on the home screen, press and hold it to show the icon “Rubbish bin” at the top of the screen, drag the icon into the rubbish bin to remove （uninstall）the application.
Note: Some apps preinstalled in the phone cannot be removed（uninstalled）.
(2)Try to clear the cache data of the App or re-install the App.
(3)Try to update your phone to the latest software version.
How to save the battery power and extend the standby time
(2) Avoid using the dynamic desktop.
(3) Dim your screen and shorten the screen timeout.
(4) Close the unused applications to save power and release the phone memory to increase the running speed of applications.
(5) Clear the memory cache of your phone periodically.
Phone's standby time is short
Reciver/MIC has low volume
Echo during a call
Call quality is poor
(2) Please adjust the volume to a proper level during a call.
(3) If the problem still exists, please contact the service center.
Can't open camera
(2)Please contact the service center.
Camera cannot focus
(2)Please try to adjust the focus distance,ensure not too close to the object.
(3)Please contact the service center.
SIM/UIM card issue
(1) Check if the SIM/UIM card is properly inserted.
(2) Check if the SIM/UIM card is damaged or not. It is recommended to replace a SIM/UIM card and test again.
(3) Check if the phone’s network mode has been set correctly.
Weak signal/no network
(2)Move to a different location and try.
How to check the system and software version
How to restore the phone to factory settings
(1) Please wait patiently since it normally takes more time to power on for the first time after restoring to factory settings;
(2) Restoring to factory settings will clear the phone settings and personal data saved in the phone, including accounts, SMS, MMS, call logs, contacts & photos. Please backup your personal data in advance.
Phone becomes hot after being used for some time?
Phone does not power on after it is not used for some time
Screen freezes up or the phone reboots
(2) Screen freezing might be caused by any third-party application. Please exclude the cause of any third-party application.
(3) It is recommended to restore your phone to factory settings. Select “Settings"---"System"---"Advanced"---"Reset options"---"Factory reset” on the home screen.
(4) It is recommended to upgrade the software for the phone.
Reminder: Please back up your personal data in advance,including SMS, MMS, call logs, contacts & photos because restoring to factory settings or software upgrade might clear the user data saved in your phone.
Can't power off the phone / System freezes up
How to update the phone to the latest software version?
(2) Copy the update file into the phone through computer, click the three dots located upright corner. Choose"Local Update" and choose the update file.
Touch screen not working
Touch screen respond slow / Touch screen not behave normally
(2) Enter the dialing interface and enter *#406# to calibrate your screen.
Display turn off during phone call and the screen cannot be turned on again
(1) A dirty surface of proximity sensor or poor protection film might cause misjudgement of the sensor. Please peel off the protection film on the touch screen and keep the screen surface clean.
(2) Enter *#777# and *#776# from the dialing interface and recalibrate the proximity sensor.
1) Enter *#777# from the dialing interface, click Start calibrating to recalibrate the proximity sensor (no shelter or protection film, and the surface must be clean)
2) When enter *#7776# from the dialing interface to calibrate the proximity sensor, you need shelter the sensor interface with your hands (keep your hands 3-3.5cm away from the proximity sensor), and then click Start calibrating until the calibration ends.
NOTE: If there is a prompt “Poor signals” during the calibration process, please move to a place where there is better light, and then calibrate again.
Set up the mobile network access point
（2）Enter the parameters of APN and click “OK”.
（3）If you want to restore default settings, click 【Reset default settings】.
（4）If you need create a APN, click【Create APN】and enter the correct parameters.
Use your phone as a Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot
(2) Select “Settings---Network & Internet--Hotspot & tethering--Wifi Hotspot"on the home screen and turn on【Portable Wi-Fi hotspot】. If you want to change the network SSID and protect the connection security, please select【Hotspot name】. After settings, your phone will start to broadcast the network SSID to other devices. If you want to stop tethering the network, please turn off【Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot】.
Unable to connect bluetooth devices
(1) Make sure that you’ve turn on the Bluetooth function of both devices and enter the correct pin.
(2) Make sure that you’ve enabled Bluetooth devices on the connected devices.
(3) Make sure that the distance between both devices is within 10m and there is no wall or other obstacle.
(4) Try turning off the Bluetooth function of both devices and reconnect.
(5) Reboot your phone and try again.
(6) Cancel the paired device and try to reconnect.
Note: Make sure that the Bluetooth standard used by the connected device is compatible with your phone. Please refer to the User Manual of your phone for more information.